This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-1 HPL 775 Lumens Tactical Light
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
High lumen, long-range, rail-mounted, tactical light. The TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 775 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.Features and Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Long Gun Kit available (STL69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, "safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.