Streamlight TLR-2 IRW 300 Lumen Tactical Light with Infrared Laser
Streamlight's TLR-2 IRW tactical light with infrared laser provides a three-position toggle switch for easy selection of visible light, safe off or infrared laser light. The Streamlight TLR-2's rail clamp is designed to rapidly attach and detach from the side of the weapon. This tactical light's tethered battery door with latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
Includes: 2 Lithium batteries and rail locating keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and the Beretta 90-two.
- C4 LED technology
- Features a Class 1 “Eye Safe” Infrared laser along with a blinding bright white light for long-range targeting
- White Light: 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and 300 lumens; runs 2.5 hours
- User programmable strobe enable/disable
- When enabled, strobe is activated on two or more momentary paddle hits
- Operates in temperatures from -40°F to +140°F.
- Size: 3.39" x 1.47" x 1.83" (8.61 x 3.73 x 4.64 cm)
- Weight: 4.72 oz (133.8 g)
- Battery: (2) 3V CR123A lithium
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One-handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Strobe can be disabled
- IPX4-rated for water-resistance