This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-3 - 5300 Candela Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Pistol Light
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Lightweight, rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit many compact and sub-compact handguns with rails. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining perfectly at 5300 candella so you can see and focus on your target without washing it out with too much light. Features and Specifications:
- C4 LED delivers 5300 candela peak beam intensity; 125 lumens
- Runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Compact - Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery; 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Models also available for H&K USP Compact frame and H&K USP Full Size frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov