Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 17/22/19/23 Light with Red Laser
Part Number: STL69290
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 17/22 and 19/23 Light with Red Laser
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's TLR-6 weapon light is designed to securely attach to both the rail and trigger guard of standard and compact railed handguns. Using this low-profile weapon light with laser allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the following pistol models:
GLOCK 17/22/19/23.Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 640-660nm red laser
- Light Output:100 lumens; 2,000 candela peak beam intensity; parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Laser provides long-range targeting
- Battery: Two CR-1/3N lithium batteries included
- Length: 2.20” (5.88 cm)
- Weight: 1.12 oz. (32g) - 1.16 oz. (32 grams) with batteries, depending on model
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off push-button switch
- Three modes:
- Laser only
- both Laser/LED
- LED only
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours
- Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of GLOCK handguns
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
- No need to resight laser after battery change
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4; water resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov