This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire G2X LE Dual Output LED
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire G2X LE Dual Output is specially designed to meet the needs of law enforcement professionals, and features a high-performance LED that generates a max output of 400 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and ample surround light for maintaining good situational awareness, crucial in law enforcement. At its lower output the G2X LE produces a useful 15-lumen beam that provides extended runtime on a set of batteries, for tasks that don’t require as much light. Technical Specification:
- Output/Runtime: White Light
- High: 400.0 lumens; 2.25 hours
- Low: 15.0 lumens; 45.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime: 2 .0 hours
- Length: 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter:1.25 inches
- Body Diameter: 1.00 inches
- Weight: 4.4 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended-runtime
- Parabolic reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough Nitrolon polymer body and Mil-Spec hard-anodized bezel
- Includes energy-dense 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov