This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire G2X Pro Dual Output LED- Tan
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire G2X Pro Dual Output is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.Technical Specification:
- Output/Runtime: White Light
- High: 320.0 lumens; 2.75 hours
- Low: 15.0 lumens; 45.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime: 2.5 hours
- Length: 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter:1.25 inches
- Body Diameter: 1.00 inches
- Weight: 4.4 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov