This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire P2X Fury Dual-Output LED
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire P2X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 600 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the Fury as a pocket-sized searchlight. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light.
The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is ergonomically shaped and knurled to provide a comfortable yet secure grip, and it’s hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to abrasions and corrosion.Technical Specifications:
- Output/Runtime: White Light
- High: 600.0 lumens; 1.50 hours
- Low: 15.0 lumens; 46.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 5.40 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight: 5.7 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels; high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov