This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire Ryder 22-A Sound Suppressor (Silencer) for .22 caliber rimfire pistols and rifles
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The SureFire Ryder 22-A is an ultra-lightweight suppressor built to exacting standards features a patented steel body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. The Ryder 22-A features a patented aerospace aluminum body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. Also included are patented pig-nose baffles that provide superior sound attenuation and reduce muzzle blast by precisely directing the gas emitted from each fired round. At just over three ounces in weight and only 5.4 inches long, the compact Ryder 22-A minimizes effects on your weapon’s weight and maneuverability. It also has a stainless steel back plate that contributes to overall durability. Single-point cut ½ X 28 threads provide secure and easy attachment to an appropriately threaded .22 caliber barrel, with no tools required.
The Ryder 22-A comes standard with an included assembly/disassembly tool for removing the baffle stack and reassembling it after cleaning and a spud-extension tool that aids in pushing the baffle stack out of the body tube. Technical Specifications:
- Caliber .22 LR
- Length 5.4 inches
- Diameter: 1 inches
- Weight: 3.1 ounces
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Red Mil-Spec hard anodizing on baffles enables easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/particle erosion
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Tough, attractive Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish