This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire Ryder 22-S Sound Suppressor (Silencer) for .17 HMR and .22 Long Rifle rimfire pistols and rifles
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire Ryder 22-S is a lightweight suppressor built to exacting standards features a patented steel body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. The Ryder 22-S features patented heat-treated stainless steel baffles that offer increased durability and are capable of handling 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammunition, even full-auto fire. Built-in spacers between the baffles help to reduce carbon buildup and keep the suppressor clean longer. It also has a stainless steel back plate that contributes to overall durability. Single-point cut ½ X 28 threads provide secure and easy attachment to an appropriately threaded .22 caliber barrel, with no tools required.
The Ryder 22-S comes standard with an included assembly/disassembly tool for removing the baffle stack and reassembling it after cleaning and a spud-extension tool that aids in pushing the baffle stack out of the body tube. Technical Specifications:
- Caliber .22 LR
- Length 5.4 inches
- Diameter: 1 inches
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Stainless steel back plate increases durability