This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire M300V IR Scout Light LED Weapon Light; White and IR Output
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire M300V IR Scout Light produces brilliant white light or invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices with no need for IR filters or spare lamps, with the high-efficiency LEDs immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend
- Max Output: White Light 250.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.2 hours
- Output High Infrared: 100.0 mW
- Runtime High Infrared: 5.0 hours
- Length: 4.10 inches
- Bezel Diameter:1.125 inches
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Batteries: (1) 123A
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included: Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system: Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life