This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire M600AA Scout Rail Mount LED Weapon Light; 200L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire M600AA Scout is a highly adaptable Weapon Light featuring a recoil-proof, high-output LED that’s focused by a proprietary TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200-lumen beam with significant reach and peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to medium-range applications. But what really sets the M600 AA apart is that it can be powered by either AA lithium or AA alkaline batteries and its runtime is unmatched.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600 AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forendTechnical Specifications:
- Max Output: White Light 200.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 3.75 hours
- Length: 6.875 inches
- Bezel Diameter:1.125 inches
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
- Batteries: (2) AA Lithium
- Virtually indestructible high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries for maximum output/runtime or by two more readily available AA alkaline types
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)