This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire 3-prong 556-1/2X28 flash hider- fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2x28 muzzle threads
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire 3-prong flash hider, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99% when compared with a plain muzzle, while boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat. Also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56 mm Fast-Attach suppressors.Technical Specification:
- Caliber 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
- Length 2.67 inches
- FITS: M4, M16 and variants
- MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm/.223 caliber sound suppressors
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4/M16/AR15 type weapons
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov