This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire 762-SR25 Muzzle Brake/Suppressor Adapter, fits the Knight's Armament SR-25 rifle and SureFire SOCOM Series
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire 762-SR25 muzzle brake, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise and features neutral porting that loads bi-pod legs evenly while its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects and also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for the SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach suppressors. Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface the 762-SR25 muzzle brake is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
All SureFire SOCOM Series muzzle brakes have blind pilot holes at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics. They also have blind pilot holes at the 6 o’clock position to enable indexing the adapter at bottom dead center, and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles. All that is required is a basic hand drill and appropriate drill bits. Technical Specifications:
- Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
- Length: 2.49 inches
- Fits: Knight's Armament SR-25 rifle
- Mounts: All SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm /.308 caliber sound suppressors
- Delivers greatly reduced recoil impulse and muzzle rise, and features neutral porting that loads bi-pod legs evenly.
- Multiple bearing surfaces for superior suppressor alignment
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for Armalite AR-10 and DPMS LR308 rifles
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov