This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire Titan A Ultra-Compact Dual-Output LED Keychain Light 125/15L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire Titan Ultra-Compact LED Keychain Light is the world’s first professional-grade keychain flashlight. This ultra-compact, dual-output of engineering boasts a proprietary faceted reflector that shapes the light from its high-performance LED into a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam at both 125 and 15 lumen. The beam is perfectly balanced and better preserves your dark-adapted vision since it doesn’t have an intense hot spot. And its wide beam pattern was designed to fit your field of view. Powered by its rechargeable battery (charger not included), Titan can generate useful light output for up to 8.5 hours on a single charge, thanks to its sophisticated microprocessor that continuously manages the flow of power. This versatile keychain light can also run off of a readily available AAA alkaline battery for up to 13 hours.
Titan’s durable yet elegant body is precision machined from strong, lightweight aerospace aluminum and further protected by a hard-anodized finish that meets high military specifications, and its head is topped off by a coated, virtually indestructible polycarbonate window that also optimizes light output. Technical Specifications:
- Output/Runtime: White Light
- High: 125 lumens; 1 hour
- Low: 15 lumens; 8.5 hours
- Length: 3.0 inches
- Bezel Diameter: .58 inches
- Weight: .9 ounces
- Batteries: (1) AAA NiMH or AAA alkaline
- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Head switch; simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output level or turn off
- Included stainless steel split ring on tailcap easily and securely attaches to keys