This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire X300-V LED Handgun or Long Gun WeaponLight, White/IR Output 350L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire X300 boasts white-light and infrared output capability from its all-LED V-Series head, and it also securely mounts to most handguns and railed long guns. In white-light mode, its virtually indestructible white-light LED generates an intense 350 lumen TIR-lensed focused beam that’s critical for situational awareness and positive threat identification. In infrared mode, the IR LED produces 120 milliwatts of infrared output for use with night vision devices (NVDs). There is also an off setting on the bezel.
Activating the X300V is done via its patented toggle switch, which permits support-hand thumb activation for right- or left-handed shooters and optional DG grip switches are available for use with handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns is also available from SureFire. The rugged, adaptable X300V WeaponLight can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its Rail-Lock system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail. Technical Specifications:
- Output/Runtime: White Light, 350 Lumens; 1.8 hours
- Output/Runtime: IR, 120 mW; 8.0 hours
- Length 4 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Weight: 3.9 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Accepts optional SureFire DG pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life