This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire X400-V IRc White-Light/Infrared LED + Infrared Laser WeaponLight 350L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The SureFire X400V IRc is a highly versatile dual-spectrum handgun WeaponLight that also boasts an integral Class 1 infrared-laser sight for use with night vision devices (NVD), and features a white-light and an infrared LED in its innovative V-Series head that will meet virtually any mission requirement. In white-light mode selected from its bezel, the recoil-proof LED delivers 350 lumens of tactical-level visible light shaped by its TIR lens into a focused beam with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. Just push and twist the self-locking bezel selector to switch to IR mode and get 120 mW of non-visible (to the naked eye) infrared illumination for applications involving NVDs, no infrared filter required.
Like all X400 WeaponLights, the X400V’s laser-sight adjustment mechanism uses Nylok screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil and holds zero. Press either side of the X400V’s patented toggle switch with your support-hand thumb for momentary-on activation, or rotate the toggle switch up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches for handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns provide additional control with no need to alter your grip. A separate mode selector on the rear of the X400’s laser module lets you select an array of useful modes, which work in concert with the spectrum selected on the bezel selector.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum, the X400V’s body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability and sealed with gaskets and O-rings for dust and water resistance. It’s built to withstand even the harshest conditions. And the X400V IRc can be quickly and securely attached/detached to both Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Technical Specifications:
- Output/Runtime: White Light, 350 Lumens; 1.8 hours
- Output/Runtime: IR, 120.0 mW; 8.0 hours
- Max Output: Laser, <0.7 mW; 20 hours
- Length 4 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- High-visibility 5 mW green laser sight
- Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life