This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire X400 Ultra LED Handgun/Long Gun Weapon Light with Red Laser 600L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The SureFire X400 Ultra integrates stunningly powerful white-light illumination and bright red laser aiming capabilities in one compact rail-mountable package, an extremely effective combination for close- to medium-range engagements in law enforcement, military, and self-defense applications. A high-performance LED generates 600 lumens of brilliant white light that is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision, and it produces tactical-level light, enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision. Technical Specifications:
- Output/Runtime: White Light, 600 Lumens; 1.75 hours
- Max Output: Laser, 5.0 mW
- Length 3.6 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Weight: 4.9 ounces
- Batteries: (2) 123A
- Virtually indestructible 600-lumen LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Picatinny and Universal rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov