This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
SureFire XC1 Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light 200L
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
SureFire XC1 Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light is the smallest and lightest weight WeaponLight, specially developed to equip compact railed handguns with white light, and features a high-performance LED whose light output is shaped by a special multifaceted reflector into a wide, smooth 200-lumen MaxVision Beam, perfect for maintaining situational awareness and identifying threats at close range. The XC1’s robust, compact body is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a tough Mil-Spec finish, making the XC1 rugged enough for everyday carry. Technical Specifications:
- Output: White Light, 200 Lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 Hours
- Length 2.375 inches
- Bezel Diameter: .375 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: (1) AAA
- Lightweight and ultra-compact; ideal for concealed-carry use
- High-performance LED generates 200 lumens of tactical-level light
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability
- Easily and securely attaches to most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov