CONVERT YOUR MIL SPEC 1911 Model A-1, Series 70 or Series 80 INTO A .22 LR WITH AN ADVANTAGE ARMS 1911 CONVERSION KIT
With the installation procedure just taking 30 seconds, you can save 35¢ on each round fired. Just think - you will pay for your 1911 conversion kit after firing just two bricks of .22LR ammo.
The 1911 Target Conversion Kit is the most accurate .22 conversion kit. The barrel is fixed solid to the frame with the sights mounted to the barrel. Accuracy is not affected by the movement of the slide. The 1911 Standard and Commander Models more closely resemble your 1911, where the sights are mounted to, and move with, the slide.EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF ADVANTAGE ARMS 1911 CONVERSION KITS:ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS
- Both the Standard and Target models use Champion adjustable sights.LAST ROUND LOCK OPEN
- The slide will lock open after the last round in the magazine has been fired. The unique magazine design and patented heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on "Advantage Arms" .22LR conversion kits.FINISH
- All Aluminum parts are anodized Per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. All steel parts are heat-treated with a black oxide finish. The barrel is made from heat-treated 4140 steel.THE 30 SECOND INSTALLATION
- Installation is simple and does not require any modifications to your 1911 pistol. Simply remove the 1911 magazine and slide as outlined in your 1911 owner's manual. Now, slide the "Advantage Arms" slide onto the frame, insert the slide stop pin and tighten the guide rod. Insert the conversion magazine. You are now ready to shoot. This procedure can be accomplished in less than 30 seconds with some practice.ONE YEAR FACTORY DIRECT WARRANTY
- Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship (excluding S&H charges).IMPORTANT
: Prior to placing your order please make sure 1) Your 1911 is a true mil spec 1911 Model A-1, Series 70 or Series 80. If you are not sure, contact the manufacturer before ordering. These conversion kits do not work on non mil spec 1911's and many 1911 guns being sold are not a true mil spec firearm as many manufacturers modify the specifications to improve performance. 2) DO NOT order the Commander model conversion kit if you have a full size 1911. The Commander model kit only fits and works with the smaller 1911 mil spec Commander pistol.
All brands of .22 conversion kits are designed to function with unmodified factory handguns. These .22 conversion kits will not function with any pistol that has been modified or adjusted in any way. DO NOT PURCHASE any brand or model .22 Conversion Kit if your firearm has ANY modifications or aftermarket accessories installed. Once purchased, these .22 Conversion kits, like a firearm, cannot be returned for any reason.
Images pictured on our website are for reference only. Actual 1911 conversion kit will slightly vary in appearance depending on the specific model ordered. 1911 firearms shown are not included.