NIK Drug Test Kits and NIK Polytesting System of Narcotics Identification
In addition to individual NIK drug testing pouches, The NIK Polytesting System was designed to rapidly identify substances suspected of being illegal drugs. Users of the system begin with a general test and, through a series of tests, can presumptively identify major drugs of abuse. New in each of our NIK tests are complete instructions, including the Identidrug Chart for a quick reference to guide you through the process of identifying a specific drug.
Offering agencies the most accurate narcotics field identification, specimen and evidence collection kits available in the industry, the NIK Public Safety System allows officers to rapidly screen and presumptively identify most suspected illegal drugs encountered in the field. Each test is self-contained and provides all necessary elements to quickly and reliably perform each test. Master-Pac, Cocaine ID Swabs, Freshplates and Tamper Guard Evidence Tape are just a few of the high-quality offerings included in the NIK Public Safety family of products.
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2018 THESE NIK TEST KITS HAVE REPLACED THE NARCOPOUCH TEST KITS THAT ARE NO LONGER MADE. Contact your CMC Government Supply sales representative for information on how to transition from the NarcoPouch drug test kits to the NIK drug test kits. CLICK HERE to send us an email
- Test A - Marquis Reagent — This reagent system presumptively identifies Opium alkaloids, Heroin and Amphetaminetype compounds, and as a general screening agent for other drugs.
- Test B - Nitric Acid Reagent — Secondary screening test for the confirmation of Opiates (Morphine, Codeine or Heroin) and Amphetamine-type compound.
- Test C - Modified Dille-Koppanyi Reagent — A test for Barbiturates. It is used after no change result in Test A and Test G, and an orange result in Test I.
- Test D - Modified Ehrlich’s Reagent — A test for LSD (D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide). It is used after positive results in Test A and B.
- Test E - Duquenois-Levine Reagent — This is a standalone test for Marijuana, Hashish and Hash Oil.
- Pack F - Acid Neutralizer — Use upon completion of each test.
- Test G - Modified Scott Reagent — A test for Cocaine, Crack or Free Base.
- Test H - A test for Methadone.
- Test I - Lieberman’s Reagent — For the general screening of PMA, Ketamine, Barbiturates and Methadone.
- Test J - A test for PCP (Phencyclidine). Test J should be used after no change results from Tests A, G, I and W.
- Test K - A test for Heroin, Black Tar, Codeine and Morphine.
- Test L - Modified Mecke’s Reagent — A test for Heroin, including White, Brown and Black Tar and MDMA (Ecstasy).
- Test M - A test for Methaqualone (Quaaludes, Sopor Somnafac, Opitimil and Parest).
- Test N - A test for Pentazocine (Talwin® Nx or Talacen), as well as Oxycodone.
- Test O - A test for GHB (Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate).
- Test P - A test for Propoxyphene (Darvon®).
- Test Q - A test for Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine.
- Test R - A test for Valium (Diazepam), Rohypnol (Flunitrazepam) and Methcathinone.
- Test S - A test for Marijuana, Hashish and Hash Oil.
- Test T - Morris Reagent — A test for Ketamine.
- Test U - A test for Methamphetamine and MDMA (Ecstacy).
- Test V - A test for Pentazocine (Talwin)
- Test W - Mandelin Reagent — A test for Amphetamines and Methadone, as well as screening for PMA and Ketamine in conjunction with Test I.