The Jersey Cuff has taken years to develop with numerous patents awarded to the project as well as patents pending. Almost every flexible restraint on the market is currently being defeated by criminals. They are being “slipped”, broken or picked. The Jersey cuff was designed to prevent most of these issues.
- Compact in size – Approximately the size of a cigar prior to being deployed and 1/5 the size of most disposable restraints on the market
- One “pull tab” instead of multiple – Allows the operator to secure both hands with one pull
- A non-slip hand grip – Prevents the operator from losing their grip when their hands are wet, muddy, cold or wearing gloves
- Ease of Assembly – Cuffs are easily disassembled and reattached in multiple configurations to fit any of your needs during emergency situations
- Multi-Purpose – Operator can secure two Jersey Cuffs together to form leg restraints or a prisoner transport belt
- Packaging Options – Sold separately for concealment purposes or as a "Tac Pac", which contains 4 Jersey Cuffs and a Safety Cutter in the bottom
- Safety Locking System – Stainless steel locking system offers more resistance while also lowering the potential of over tightening, reducing the potential of injury and civil liability
- High Strength – UV stabilized material
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.