Valor Lightbar by Federal Signal
For officers who rank safety as a top priority and desire a low profile appearance, the distinct non-linear shape of the Valor™ lightbar provides 360-degrees of light output and off-axis lighting at critical intersection points. This low-profile lightbar is engineered to outperform a typical linear lightbar.
Valor is built with Federal Signal's Solaris® LED reflector technology to maximize powerful LEDs for superior light performance. For optimum performance, Valor offers the HotFoot™ system for additional LED alley and takedown lights.
In combination with its specific shape, Federal Signal introduces the SpectraLux™ multicolor LED technology. SpectraLux technology provides the ability to change LED colors for combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White. Valor has built-in SignalMaster™ capability for directional traffic warning.
FS Convergence Network's "plug-n-play" capability offers ease of installation and programming. This technology reduces bulky cables to streamline installation.
Manufactured with ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry), the Valor has fewer failure points than a typical lightbar. Fewer failure points mean longer hours that a vehicle is in operation. Service is made easy with the simple disconnect feature to easily remove the lightbar from the vehicle.
Technical Specs and Approvals:
- SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White
- Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
- FS Convergence Network for 'plug-n-play' installation and programming
- Patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces failure points found in typical lightbar
- Optional HotFoot for alley and takedown lights
- Only 2 inches tall (not including mounts)
- Available in 44" and 51" lengths
- Approvals: All colors allowed under California Title 13 (red, blue, and yellow) meet or exceed the Class B requirements with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar. -All colors (red, blue, yellow, and white) meet or exceed the SAE J595 Class 1 requirements for directional lights with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar. -Yellow meets or exceeds the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar. -Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with the spread or angled reflectors used in the Valor lightbar. -Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 2 requirements for selective coverage devices with the narrow reflector used in the Valor lightbar.
- Electrical Potential: 12VDC
- Current Draw: VALR44 - 12.0 A 14.0A with Hotfoot VALR51 - 14.0A 16.0A with Hotfoot Note - Amperage for a typical loaded lightbar with all lights flashing at 50 percent duty cycle.
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +65°C
- Dimensions. (H x L x D): VALR44 - 1.96 in x 43.7 in x 19.8 in (111.0 cm x 5.0 cm x 50.4 cm) VALR51 - 1.96 in x 51.3 in x 19.8 in (130.3 cm x 5.0 cm x 50.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: VALR44 - 39.3 lb (17.8 kg) with standard mounting feet VALR51 - 43.2 lb (19.6 kg) with standard mounting feet