CTS THOMPSON 1010 STANDARD CHAIN HANDCUFF - NICKEL FINISH, LAW ENFORCEMENT/NIJ CERTIFIED
Manufacturer: CTS Thompson
Part Number: CTS-1010
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.CTS THOMPSON 1010 STANDARD CHAIN HANDCUFF - NICKEL FINISH, LAW ENFORCEMENT/NIJ CERTIFIED With Handcuff Key
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Model 1010 Standard Chain Handcuff Specifications:
- Traditional chain style cuff
- Hardened steel
- Non-reflective dull nickel finish
- NIJ Certified
- Edge "Double-Lock” system
- Three independent retaining bars
- "True Swing” technology
- Positive Clickbak loading
- Other high visibility Gorcote colors available (call for information)
- Includes handcuff key
- Model - 1010
- Color - Dull Nickel finish
- Description - NIJ Certified Handcuff
- Style - Chain
- Material - Hardened Carbon Steel
- Special Features - Traditional Chain
- Weight - 286 g / 9.7 oz
- Length - 223 mm / 8.80 in
- Max Width - 77 mm / 3.03 in
- Min Width - 46 mm / 1.90 in
- Max Height - 50 mm / 1.97 in
- Min Height - 48 mm / 1.89 in
- Max Int. Circle - 212 mm / 8.28 in
- Min Int. Circle - 150 mm / 5.73 in
- Locking Positions - 23
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.