Streamlight ProTac 2AA 155/11 Lu LED Light with Holster
Log in to view
Part Number: STL88033
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight ProTac 2AA 155/11 Lumens LED Flashlight with Nylon Holster
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight ProTac 2AA is a versatile, personal, carry light the size of a marker that still gives users plenty of bright light while running on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
Includes two “AA” alkaline batteries and nylon holsterTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Output and run times;
- HIGH - 155 lumens; 3,300 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2 hours
- LOW - 11 lumens; 200 candela peak beam intensity; runs 36 hours
- STROBE – runs 4 hours
- On/Off: Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
- TEN-TAP Programmable Switch allows the user to select one of three different programs:
- High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
Two AA alkaline batteries (included)Features:
- Weight: 3.4 oz (96 grams) with batteries
- Length: 6.14 in (15.60 cm)
- Major Diameter: 0.90 in. (2.29 cm)
- Barrel Diameter: 0.65 in. (165 cm)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Anti-roll facecap
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Unbreakable, removable pocket clip
- RoHS compliant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov