Streamlight ProTac 2AAA 80/10 Lu LED Light
Log in to view
Part Number: STL88039
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight ProTac 2AAA 80/10 Lumens LED Flashlight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's ProTac 2AAA LED flashlight is about the size of a marker, fits nicely in your pocket and is big on function and performance.
Includes 2AAA alkaline batteriesTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- 3 light output levels:
- High – 80 Lumens, 1550 candela peak beam intensity, 80 meter beam distance, 1.5 hours runtime
- Low – 10 Lumens, 200 candela peak beam intensity, 28 meter beam distance, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe - 5 hours runtime
- Weight: 2.0 oz (57 grams) with batteries
- Length: 5.62 in. (14.27 cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.72 in. (1.83 cm)
- Barrel Diameter: 0.05 in. (1.27 cm)
- Two AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Switch Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Uses two AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Durable and abrasion-resistant machined aluminum construction with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip for easy access
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- RoHS compliant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov