This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight ProTac 2L - 350/30 Lumens LED Light with Nylon Holster
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight ProTac 2L was designed to meet the needs of both our trades professionals and law enforcement customers. Even though this light is small in size, you still get a lot of bright light from the C4 LED.
Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holsterTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- On/Off: Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
- TEN-TAP® Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs
- Available programs:
- High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
- High for bright light: 350 lumens; 6,300 candela; 159m beam; runs 3.25 hours
- Low for longer run time: 30 lumens; 600 candela; 49m beam; runs 35 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 6 hours
- Weight: 2.8 oz., 79 grams with batteries
- Length: 4.77 in (12.12 cm)
- Major Diameter: 0.90 in. (2.29 cm)
- Barrel Diameter: 0.77 in. (1.96 cm)
- Battery: Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov