This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Stinger DS 350/175/85 Lumens LED Flashlight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's Stinger DS LED light with multi-mode lighting provides for 350, 175 or 85 lumen lighting plus a strobe. This Stringer DS LED flashlight also delivers the optimal balance of performance and value with the longest run time in the Stinger family. The DS model also provides both a tailcap and head switch.
Includes: Anti-roll rubber ring and 120V AC/12V DC Steady Charge.Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 350 lumens; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 175 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 85 lumens; runs 7.25 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- Switches operate independently
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Length: 8.85 " (22.48 cm)
- Weight: 12.8 oz (364 grams)
- Batttery: 3-Cell, 3.6-Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times; 12V DC systems
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base
- Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov