This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Stinger LED HPL 740/380/190 Lumens Long-Range Rechargeable Flashlight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's Stinger LED HPL Long-Range Rechargeable Flashlight, has combined two intensely bright illumination patterns into one multi-tasking beam, giving you clarity up-close and deep into the horizon. Its long distance beam reaches 438 meters and the 740 lumen beam provides side to side visibility to fill in up-close areas and corners.
Includes: 120V AC/12V DC – 2 holders (NiMH)Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Output/Run time; Four operating modes:
- High for a high-lumen, far-reaching beam: 740 lumens; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 380 lumens; runs 2.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when a less intense beam is desired: 190 lumens; runs 4.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
- Weight:14.0 oz (396 grams)
- Length: 9.65 in. (24.51 cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.17 in. (2.97 cm)
- 3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery
- Rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- Charging ten hours to fully recharge on AC or 12V DC,
- Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Switch Dual Switch Technology
- Access any of the 3 lighting modes via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch, switches operate independently
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX4 water-resistant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov