This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-1 HPL 775 Lumens Long-Gun Tactical Light Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's TLR-1 HPL Long Gun Tactical Light Kit offers a high lumen, long-range, rail-mounted tactical light with an intensely bright, far-reaching beam and large hot-spot. It throws a wide beam to illuminate your target downrange and everything else in your path.
Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails and weapons with Glock-style rails.
Includes Thumb Screw, Rail Locating Key for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch with safe off, Remote Switch and Lithium batteriesTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; runs 1.75 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Length: with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch batteries
- Battery: (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Remote Door Switch with safe off
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes