This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-2 HL 800 Lumens LED Rail Mounted Flashlight with 640-660nm Red Laser
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight TLR-2 HL LED Rail Mounted Flashlight with Red Laser is a versatile tactical light which fits handguns and long-guns, and also allows you to switch from one hand to the other in seconds. Its wide peripheral beam lets you see what’s all around you, including what’s lurking in corners. Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Includes a strobe for signaling/disorienting. Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- Output/Run time 800 lumens; runs 1.75 hours (Laser/LED simultaneously)
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level Laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switch
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe
- Weight:4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries (included in purchase)
- Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height: 1.83 in. (4.64 cm)
- Batteries: Two 3V CR123A lithium
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zeroretention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov