This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-2 HLG 800 Lumens LED Rail Mounted Flashlight with 510-530nm Green Laser
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight TLR-2 HLG Rail Mounted Flashlight with Green Laser is a versatile tactical light which fits handguns and long-guns, and also allows you to switch from one hand to the other in seconds. Its wide peripheral beam lets you see what’s all around you, including what’s lurking in corners. The green is clearly visible to guide your aim even in bright sunlight. This weapon light mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
Includes lithium batteries and keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 510-530nm direct drive green laser with wide operating temperature range
- Output/Run time 800 lumens; runs 1.5 hours (Laser/LED simultaneously); runs 17 hours (Laser only)
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Green laser provides high visibility long-range targeting
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level. Laser provides long-range targeting
- Switch Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Weight: 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries (included in purchase)
- Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height: 1.83 in. (4.64 cm)
- Batteries: Two 3V CR123A lithium
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero-retention
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water resistant