This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 42 / Glock 43 100 Lumens Tactical Light with Integrated Red Aiming Laser
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's TLR-6 Subcompact Gun Mounted Tactical Light with an integrated red aiming laser is an ultra-compact weapon light, featuring tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to re-sight the laser. The light provides 1 hour of regulated run time when in dual light/laser mode and is designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of subcompact pistols. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the following subcompact pistol models: GLOCK (42/43).
Includes two CR-1/3N lithium batteriesTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 640-660nm red laser
- Light Output: 100 lumens; 2,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Run Time: Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours
- Three modes:
- Laser only
- LED only
Color: BlackBattery: Two CR-1/3N lithium batteriesOperating temperature: -20°F to +120°FFeatures:
- Weight: 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries
- Length: 2.30” (5.84 cm)
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; Laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off push-button switch
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- IPX4; water resistant