This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 42 / Glock 43 100 Lumens Tactical Light with Integrated Red Aiming Laser
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's TLR-6 Subcompact Gun Mounted Tactical Light with an integrated red aiming laser is an ultra-compact weapon light, featuring tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to re-sight the laser. The light provides 1 hour of regulated run time when in dual light/laser mode and is designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of subcompact pistols. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the following subcompact pistol models: GLOCK (42/43).
Includes two CR-1/3N lithium batteriesTechnical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 640-660nm red laser
- Light Output: 100 lumens; 2,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Run Time: Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours
- Three modes:
- Laser only
- LED only
Color: BlackBattery: Two CR-1/3N lithium batteriesOperating temperature: -20°F to +120°FFeatures:
- Weight: 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries
- Length: 2.30” (5.84 cm)
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; Laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off push-button switch
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- IPX4; water resistant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov