Sun Optics USA 3-9x40 Hunter Plus 1” Black Riflescope - CSP-3940
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA has created an all around classic riflescope without the classic riflescope price. The CSP3940 Hunter Plus is an all-purpose, full feature premium hunting scope in one of the most popular variable magnifications in the world. The CSP3940 features multi-coated and wide-band coated lenses housed in a 1” tube that is nitrogen filled for fog proof, shockproof and waterproof performance.
The CSP3940’s 3-9x magnification features a 40mm objective diameter and 100-yard parallax for all-purpose shooting. The duplex reticle is adjustable for windage and elevation using a Posi-Clik dial that requires no tools to manipulate. Less than 3.5 inches of eye relief make for rapid target acquisition and comfortable shooting.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. FEATURES
- 1” one-piece tube design for superior strength
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Posi-Clik dial for tool-free windage and elevation adjustments
- 100-yard parallax for all-around shooting
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof peace of mind
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Exit Pupil: 13.2 – 4.4 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 – 2.95”
- Reticle: Duplex
- Field of View: 35.5’ – 13.6’
- Length: 12.2”
- Weight: 13 ounces
- ¼ MOA adjustments