Sun Optics USA 3 MOA Illum. Tactical and Shotgun Optic - CD14-RG3
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Tactical rifles and handguns aren’t the only firearms that benefit from rapid target acquisition electronic sights, which is why Sun Optics USA is proud to bring the same technology to shotgun users too. The CD14-RG3 is a red or green-illuminated 3 MOA micro dot electronic sighting device designed specifically for use with tactical shotguns.
The CD14-RG3’s crystal dual lenses are multi-coated for clarity and durability, and the unit features an integrated mount for use on standard Picatinny rails. The CD14-RG3 also houses a flash kill and flip up scope covers to protect the glass.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed regardless of where your Sun Optics USA product is purchased. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features:
- Super compact design for easy mounting in tight spaces
- Precision-ground, fully multi-coated lenses and extended polishing process for a crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Ground double lens system protects internal lens and delivers a crisp sight picture
- 5 stage IR red/green reticle
- Integral mounting system
- Unlimited eye relief for fast target acquisition and improved accuracy
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle: 1 MOA red or green-illuminated micro-dot