Sun Optics USA 4x Magnified CQB Prismatic Illuminated Optic - PS30-432IR
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
AR-platform shooters are some of the most demanding when it comes to their equipment, and Sun Optics USA has risen to this challenge with the PS30432IR prismatic CQB rifle optic.
The PS30432IR features precision-ground, wide-band and multi-coated lenses for ultimate clarity. The one-piece design tube is nitrogen-filled for a lifetime of fog proof, shock proof and waterproof use. Glass-etched lenses work in conjunction with a red, green or blue illuminated military-type reticle and a supplied sunshade for reflectionless shooting. Windage and elevation adjustments are made with ¼ MOA Posi-Clik turrets, and an overall weight of only 13 ounces means you add minimal weight to your rifle.
Sun Optics USA products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features:
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide-band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Red/green/blue IR selection and black when unit is turned off
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Fast focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Parallax set at 100 yds
- Integral mounting system with recoil key
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof, and fogproof peace of mind
- Uses CR2032 battery
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Diameter: 32mm
- Exit Pupil: 14.3
- Eye Relief: 3”
- Reticle: Mil-type red, green, or blue illuminated
- Field of View: 20’
- Length: 5.9”
- Weight: 13 ounces