Sun Optics USA Tactical 4x Magnified CQB Prismatic Illuminated Optic - PS30-432IROS
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
AR-platform CQB optics do not get any more advanced than the Sun Optics USA PS30-432IROS. Sun Optics USA has added iron sight capabilities to its PS30-432 optic, creating the ultimate CQB package. The PS30-432IROS utilizes a military-type green, red or blue illuminated reticle, which is contained in the fully multi-coated and wide-band coated glass etched lenses for the most clear target picture available.
The PS30-432IROS is nitrogen-filled for a lifetime of shock proof, fog proof and waterproof use. A set of fully adjustable fixed iron sights are mounted on top of the optic tube, allowing the end user to switch between using the magnified reticle or iron sights as their particular situation requires. This versatility in all combat and CQB situations makes the PS30-432IROS one of the most advanced AR-platform weapon sights on the planet.
Sun Optics USA products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide-band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Red/green/blue IR selection and black when unit is turned off
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Fast focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Parallax set at 100 yds
- Integral mounting system with recoil key
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof, and fogproof peace of mind
- Uses CR2032 battery
Objective Diameter: 32mm
Exit Pupil: 14.3mm
Eye Relief: 3”
Reticle: Mil-type red, green or blue
Field of View: 20 ft
Weight: 15 ounces