Sun Optics USA 65 MOA Circle/1MOA Illum. Tactical Shotgun Optic - CD14-RG65
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
One of the main benefits of a tactical shotgun is the large spread of standard buckshot loads. Sun Optics USA recognized this and developed the CD14-RG65 electronic tactical shotgun sight. The CD14-RG65 features a 65 MOA circle with a 1 MOA dot in the centor for both rapid target acquisition and precision shooting.
The reticle is illuminated in red or green, depending on each shooter's personal preference, and the CD-14-RG65 features crystal multi-coated dual lenses for the ultimate in clarity and sharpness. The C14-RG65 has an integrated mount for easy installation, and each unit comes with a set of scope covers for dust-free storage.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed regardless of where your Sun Optics USA product is purchased. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features:
- Super compact design for easy mounting in tight spaces
- Precision-ground, fully multi-coated lenses and extended polishing process for a crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Ground double lens system protects internal lens and delivers a crisp sight picture
- 5 stage IR red/green reticle
- Integral mounting system
- Unlimited eye relief for fast target acquisition and improved accuracy
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle: 65 MOA Circle with a 1 MOA red or green-illuminated micro-dot