Sun Optics USA 8-32x50 30mm Varmint Seeker Riflescope - KS-AP83250
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA has created the ultra long-range varmint scope in the Varmint Seeker KS-AP83250 riflescope. The KS-AP83250 features a super-fine .125” crosshair with a .250” micro dot that will not cover targets at extreme distances. With a powerful 8-32x magnification, this KS-AP83250 is more than capable of reaching out to touch the farthest targets.
The 30mm scope tube is a one-piece design for added ruggedness and is filled with nitrogen for a lifetime of fog proof, shockproof and waterproof use. The target and bench rest quality turrets offer ¼ MOA adjustments and 15 MOA per revolution. The KS-AP83250 has a 50mm objective diameter and side wheel that can reduce parallax down to 10 yards.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. FEATURES
- 30mm one-piece tub design for superior strength
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Super-fine .125 cross hair with .250 micro dot that will not cover your target for long-range precision
- ¼ MOA Posi-Clik windage and elevation adjustments; target/bench rest quality 15 MOA per revolution
- Side wheel parallax down to 10 yards
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof peace of mind
- Magnification: 8x-32x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.3 – 1.6mm
- Eye Relief: 3.75” – 3.25”
- Reticle: FCR/Dot
- Field of View: 13.0’ – 3.5’
- Length: 14.6”
- Weight: 27 ounces
- ¼ MOA adjustments