Sun Optics USA CLF-LLG Micro Compact 180 Lumen 5mW Green Laser Combo
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA is proud to introduce their next generation CLF-LLG micro compact laser/light combo, designed specifically for compact and subcompact handguns with an accessory rail on their frame.
Nighttime is the most dangerous time to be out on the streets, and as good as night sights are, sometimes you require the ability to illuminate your target while not worrying about your iron sights. That’s where the CLF-LLG comes in. Housing a 180 lumen LED light and a 5mW green laser, the CLF-LLG gives you the ability to acquire your target rapidly while illuminating it as well, keeping both hands available to steady your pistol.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed regardless of where your Sun Optics USA product is purchased. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials.
- Rechargeable Handgun Laser
- Charging Time: 30 min
- Full Charge: LED light on charger will light up green when the unit has been fully charged
- Number of Charges: Can be charged up to 1000 times before the battery will exhaust itself
- USB/AC rechargeable internal battery
- Battery Usage Time: Continuous run time 45 min to 1 hour
- Battery: Rechargeable battery included
- 180 Lumen Light, 5mw Green Laser, Strobe Feature
- Fits any handgun with rail mount including sub-compacts (Weaver/Picatinny)
- Ambidextrous on/off switch
- Windage/elevation adjustments
- Easy installation
- Length: 6.75"
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 6 ounces
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov