Sun Optics USA Tac IV 8-32x Magnified 30mm Tactical Riflescope - CS27-83250
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA has crafted a tactical riflescope unlike any other with the CS27-83250. With a magnification range of 8-32x and an objective diameter of 50mm, the CS27-83250 offers maximum clarity in all light conditions. The lenses are wide-band coated and fully multi-coated from edge to edge for extreme clarity.
The one-piece rugged 30mm tube is nitrogen purged for fog proof, shockproof and waterproof performance, and the low profile windage and elevation turrets offer return-to-zero capabilities with 1/4 MOA per click. A side-mounted parallax wheel makes sure you see your target clearly, no matter the distance.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. FEATURES
- 30mm one-piece tube design for superior strength
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Fast focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Return-to-zero target turrets with covers to improve accuracy
- Side wheel parallax
- Mil-dot reticle gives you sharp edge-to-edge clarity at every power
- Zoom ratio up to 4x magnification
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof peace of mind
- Sunshade included with objective dress ring
- Magnification: 8x-32x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Exit Pupil: 6.3 – 1.6mm
- Eye Relief: 3"– 2.7”
- Reticle: Mil-dot
- Adjustments: 1/4 MOA
- Field of View: 11.5' – 3.5’
- Length: 16”
- Weight: 21 ounces