Sun Optics USA Tri-Rail Illuminated 4x Magnified Riflescope with Mil-Dot/IR Reticle - CS12-RM428IR
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA has created the ultimate all-inclusive illuminated tactical weapon optic with the CS12-RM428IR. The CS12-RM428IR features fixed 4x magnification in a one-piece tube for toughness and reliability. The multi-coated lenses are glass etched with a wide-band coating for extreme clarity and crispness. The mil-dot reticle is illuminated red or green for confident target acquisition in all light situations.
Adjustments are made in ¼ MOA Posi-Clik turrets, and the CS12-RM428IR has three integrated Picatinny rails at 3, 6 and 9-o’clock, allowing the user to mount the accessories of their choice at multiple locations.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features:
- One-piece extruded design for greater strength
- Fully coated lenses
- Tri-rail feature makes it easy to install multiple accessories
- Integral mounting system with recoil stop, fixed 11mm .22 weaver-type picatinny rail
- Mil-Dot reticle (R/G IR) for low light conditions
- Fast focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Posi-Clik 1/4 MOA for precise windage/elevation adjustments
- 100-yd parallax setting
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Diameter: 28mm
- Exit Pupil: 7mm
- Eye Relief: 2.75”
- Reticle: Mil-dot illuminated red or green
- Field of View: 25.5 ft
- Length: 7.9”
- Weight: 14.7 ounces
- Click: ¼ MOA
- PX setting: 100 yards