DEMO RIFLE - REGULAR PRICE $1,830.09 - ONLY 1 AT OUR SALE PRICE!
Save even more! We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Texas.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Tikka T3x TAC A1 .308 16" Barrel with Adjustable & Folding Stock
Tikka, T3x TAC A1, Bolt Action, 308 Win, 16" Barrel, Black Finish, Adjustable Cheek Riser, 10Rd Magazine, Aluminum Chassis with M-LOK compatible fore-end
Never before has there been a rifle that meets the strictest quality requirements for unrivalled and long range accuracy at this price range. With best-in-class value for every sport shooter, the new T3x TAC A1 is the ultimate tool for long range accuracy.
- Adjustable two-stage trigger with adjustable weight of pull
- Height-adjustable recoil pad, length-of-pull adjustment with spacers
- Picatinny rail for monopod
- Fully-adjustable cheek piece
- Front & rear QD sling mounts
- Highly durable steel folding mechanism
- 10-round steel magazine
- Interchangeable fore-end interface
- M-LOK compatible fore-end
- Full-length picatinny top rail
- Threaded barrel
- Double stage trigger
- Adjustable weight of pull
- Interchangeable fore-end interface
- M-LOK fore-end
- QD fore-end mounting
- Rigid fore-end with optimal wall thickness to prevent bending
The firearms ordering process is simple:
- AR stock interface
- AR pistol grip interface
- AR fore-end interface
- Full aluminum bedding
- Tikka T3x stock interface
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at ORDERS@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER
. Do not send any documents separately.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov