This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
TRIJICON ACCUPOINT RIFLE SCOPE 2.5-12.5x42 MIL-DOT CROSSHAIR GREEN RET
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Versatility comes Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x42; wide magnification range in a small package. The MIL-Dot Crosshair reticle provides the capability of determining distance to a target, the size of a target, and visual reference MIL-Dot points to be used to compensate for bullet drop and provide reference for follow up shot compensation.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Magnification 2.5-12.5x42
- Objective Size(mm) 42mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator No
- Weight (oz) 22.4 oz. (635g)
- Illumination Source Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern MIL-DOT Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color Green
- Night Reticle Color Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept No
- Eye Relief (in) 3.9 in. Constant (100mm Constant)
- Exit Pupil (mm) 0.42 – 0.13 in. (10.6 – 3.3mm)
- Field of View (Degrees) 7.8° – 1.6°
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft) 41.3 – 8.3 ft. (13.8 – 2.8m @ 100m)
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) 0.1 MIL per click
- Tube Size 30mm.
- Housing Material 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
- Focal Plane Second
- Adjustment Range 26.7 MIL Total Travel
- Waterproof 10ft. (3m.)
- Parallax Adjustment Range 10yds. to Infinity
- Manufacturer Part # TR26-C-200110
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov