This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
TRIJICON ACCUPOINT RIFLE SCOPE 3-9x40 STANDARD DPLX X-HAIR GRN RET
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The newest innovation in rifle scopes, this Trijicon AccuPoint features a standard crosshair reticle with an illuminated center dot. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for batteries.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Magnification 3x-9x
- Objective Size (mm) 40
- Bullet Drop Compensator No
- Length (in) 12.4
- Weight (oz) 13.4
- Illumination Source Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern Standard Duplex Crosshair
- Click here for chart.
- Day Reticle Color Amber
- Night Reticle Color Amber
- Bindon Aiming Concept No
- Eye Relief (in) 3.6 to 3.2
- Exit Pupil (mm) 13.3 to 4.4
- Field of View (Degrees) 6.45 to 2.15
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft) 33.8 to 11.3
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) 4
- Tube Size 1 in.
- Housing Material 6061-T6, black hard coat anodized
- Adjustment Range 50 MOA Total Travel
- Waterproof 10ft. (3m.)
- Manufacturer Part #TR20-1G
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov