This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Trijicon MRO-Miniature Rifle Optic, Red Dot, 1X25, Black Finish, 2.0MOA ADJ Red Dot MRO-C-2200003
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness.
The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot.
The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
The MRO features fully protected adjusters that maintain zero even during rough handling, and can be adjusted without the need for special tools.
Hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is fully sealed and waterproof, providing durability in demanding conditions.Trijicon MRO Specifications:
- Magnification - 1x
- Objective Size (mm) - 25mm
- Length (in) - 2.6 in.
- Weight (oz) - 4.1 oz (116g) with battery installed, without mount
- Illumination Source - Battery
- Reticle Pattern - Dot
- Day Reticle Color - Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept - No
- Eye Relief (in) - Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) - 1 click = 1/2 MOA
- Housing Material - 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Batteries - 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life - 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C)
- Adjustment Range - 70 MOA Total Travel
- Illumination Settings - 8
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.0 in. (66mm x 43mm x 51mm) without mount
- Waterproof - 100 ft. (30 m)
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov