The Jersey Cuff Disposable Handcuff Gen III 20 Pack
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The GEN III Jersey Cuff has taken years to develop with numerous patents awarded to the project as well as patents pending. On Behalf of JTC we would like to thank all of the end users who have supported our efforts to bring American Made products to the men and women who defend our rights and freedoms on all fronts domestic and foreign.
Almost every flexible restraint on the market is currently being defeated by criminals. They are being “slipped”, broken or picked. The Jersey cuff was designed to prevent most of these issues!Features
- Compact in size – approximately the size of a cigar prior to being deployed, approximately 1/5 the size of most disposable restraints on the market
- One “pull tab” instead of multiple – allows the operator to secure both hands with one pull
- A non slip hand grip – which prevents the operator from losing their grip when their hands are wet, muddy, cold or they are wearing gloves
- Ease of Assembly – the cuffs are easily disassembled and reattached in multiple configurations to fit any of your needs during emergency situations
- Multi-Purpose – allows the operator to secure two Jersey Cuffs together to form leg restraints or prisoner transport belt
- Safety Locking System – A stainless steel locking system that offers more resistance while also lowering the potential of over tightening thus reducing potential of injury and civil liability to the user/employer
- High Strength – UV stabilized material
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov