This product is on our BuyBoard contract.United Shield Level IIIA Specialist Assault Shield - 24" x 40"
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
United Shield introduces the latest design in tactical shields to their multi-functional shield line. This Level IIA Assault shield has been designed in close collaboration with tactical operators to provide maximum protection while still offering market leading ballistics and weight. The shield is fit standard with the USI exclusive Assault NY trip grip handle to offer increased stability for the shield user. The Assault Shield is standard with a 4″ x 16″ view port and dual arm cut-outs to add comfort for the operator when deploying their firearm.
The shield can also be integrated with a 900 lumen LED light, that connects directly to the handle system, which houses the batteries.
United Shield uses high strength aramid achieving the NIJ level
IIIA, meeting the NIJ 0108.01 testing standards.
Performance for the Standard Level IIIA shield:
NIJ IIIA performance
- .357 Sig125gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
- .44 Mag240gr SJHP 1450 ft/s
Level III upgrade for rifle protection available.
Like all of the United Shield Standard Shields, this shield is Special Threat Tested to the following threats;
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .357SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Agulia projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- 5.72x28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 7.62×25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- View Port: 4″ x 16″
- Size: 24″ x 40″
- Weight: 18.25 lbs
- Color: Black, however other colors and finishes are available
- Handle: Assault NY trip grip handle
Warranty and Quality Assurance
- Assault LED Lighting system is available
- Various Police/Sheriff decals available
- USI level III+ upgrade
- Optional Handle configurations
United Shield offers five year warranty on ballistic performance. United Shield manufactures in accordance with ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality standard.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov