This product is on our BuyBoard contract.United Shield E.R.T. Specialist Shield, LEVEL IIIA - 24" x 48" Large
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The United Shield E.R.T shield is a new addition to our range of
multi-functional shields. The shield has been designed in close
collaboration with tactical operators to satisfy the need for a shield
that is light and versatile, while being strong and robust. The
shield is ambidextrous, so that left- and right-handed operators can
use the same shield quickly and without any need to change the
The E.R.T. shield is very adaptable when used in different tactical situations such as dynamic entry, hostage situations, domestic situations, routine patrol and casualty evacuation. It operates well in stairwells and confined spaces too. The integrated weapon mount provides for single handed operation, allowing operators to deploy their weapon without exposing their arm. This shield has a solid tri-grip handle combined with three soft handles for ease of deploying the shield. The E.R.T shield offers increased head coverage against other shields. This design and weigh works well for all levels of shield operators and patrol officers
United Shield uses high strength aramid achieving the NIJ level
IIIA, meeting the NIJ 0108.01 testing standards.
Performance for the Standard Level IIIA shield
Multi hit capability with special threat testing
NIJ IIIA performance
- .357 Sig125gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
- .44 Mag240gr SJHP 1450 ft/s
- 9mm 124gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
Level III upgrade for rifle protection is available.
Like all of our Standard Shields, this shield is Special Threat Tested to the following threats:
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .357SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Agulia projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- 5.72x28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles
- 7.62×25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- Multi-function dual sided shooting platforms allow for weapons or arm support
- Ambidextrous tri-support handle that allows for left-hand, right-hand and vertical grips
- Adjustable arm supports allow for greater control and support of the shield
- View Port
- Increased head coverage
- View Port: 4″ x 10″
- Size: 24″ x 48″ Large
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Color: Black, however other colors and finishes are available
Warranty and Quality Assurance
- Standard LED Lighting system is available
- Various Police/Sheriff decals available
- USI level III+ upgrade
- Optional Handle configurations
United Shield offers five year warranty on ballistic performance.
United Shield manufactures in accordance with ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality standard.