This product is on our BuyBoard contract.United Shield Level IIIA Shield with View Port - Small 20"X 34"- Standard Handle
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The United Shield range of NIJ Level IIIA ballistic shields incorporates the latest materials, technology, lightweight design and a handle system that has been ergonomically refined over a number of years. They provide tactical firearms teams with protection against ballistic and fragmentation threats.
Multi hit capability with special threat testing
NIJ IIIA performance:
- .357 Sig125gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
- .44 Mag240gr SJHP 1450 ft/s
- 9mm 124gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
Like all of United Shield's Standard Shields, this shield is Special Threat Tested to the following threats:
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .357SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Agulia projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- 5.72x28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles
- 7.62×25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- View Port: Standard sizes available are 4"x10" and 4"x16"
- Medium, large and grande sizes have different window size options
- Color: Black, but other colors are available
- Size: Small 20"X 34"
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Handle: Standard Handle
Warranty and Quality Assurance
- LED lights can be fixed to the top or center of the shield.
- A carry bag can also be purchased for each shield size.
- Other options are rigid handles, cut out weapon rests and collapsible shields
- Police Decals
United Shield offers five year warranty on ballistic performance.
United Shield manufactures in accordance with ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality standard.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov