This product is on our BuyBoard contract.United Shield Level IIIA Sniper Specialist Shield - 21" x 42"
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
United Shield is the exclusive manufacturer of the Sniper shield. This shield is a unique design that allows for the shield to be deployed in any terrain or conditions to offer protection to a sniper. The legs are adjustable and can be folded away for storage when not in use.
The shield has several, multi-functional uses. It can be used as a sniper shield; however, with its handle system, it can also be used an as entry shield with a cut out for weapon deployment. A ballistic flap is also available to cover the shooting slot if complete coverage is required.
The Sniper shield is available in NIJ level IIIA, III and IV
meeting the NIJ 0108.01 testing standards. Custom shapes are also available upon request.
United Shield uses high strength aramid achieving the NIJ level
IIIA, meeting the NIJ 0108.01 testing standards.
Multi hit Capability
NIJ IIIA performance:
- .357 Sig 125gr FMJ 1450 ft/s
- .44 Mag 240gr SJHP 1450 ft/s
Like all of United Shield's standard shields, this shield is Special Threat Tested to the following threats:
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .357SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Agulia projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- 5.72x28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles
- 7.62×25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- Size: 21″ x 42″
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Color: Black, however other colors and finishes are available
Warranty and Quality Assurance
- Police decals available
- Carry bag
United Shield offers five year warranty on ballistic performance. United Shield manufactures in accordance with ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality standard.